Wednesday, July 14, 2010
IM BACK BABY! Back once again in Winter Wonderland. I can once more be walking in a winter wonderland. Yes some might think I exaggerate about the wonderfulness but the weather is really better than Sg n Msia due to the low humidity present.
Well I met up with many friends but there are still many that I did not manage to meet. It's tough this meet-ups. One would think that with me being back for quite some time would be enough but 5 weeks is a really short time to balance family and friends and holidays n all. Its tough and tiring and physically exhausting and mentally draining ok? But yeah I've tried. Dec will be alot easier as I'll be having 3mths break so then I can most definitely crash more ppl in. Will try my best aight! This time it was hang outs and chill outs and stayover soccer matches and overnite mj session and lotsa time spent going to the movies! Im so happy since we hardly go to the cinemas over here in Melbourne as the ticket prices are unbelievably high.
~Materialistic moment: I kinda regret to accepting my parents' offer on th Marc Jacobs back. Its such a flexible coolass calf leather bag but for SGD800 its kinda a wallet-burning part for daddy. But Im still thinking about it! haha ok ENOUGH~
School is starting on Monday :S Idk why im so nervous and scared and worried. Its baaaad! Worse than when i first started trinity :/ Hope it all goes smoothly!
Oh I finally flew solo! S-O-L-O!! Haha I things kept running thru my head like checking if i rmbered everything and like dun wanna do anything wrong or dumb. lol. silly me. Luckily everything went smoothly and i reached at like 5am Melb time ytd. Shin,Stu n Mich came to pick me (L)! Then I reached home and just crashed! Met up with jy bekky jo n justin already. Gonna meet sarah later. Semi-unpacked luggage and half-clean house awaits.
Shall go now. Will update soon. Byezzzz
5:41 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

